Global Colours' Metallic Bronze provides stunning coverage for bronze bodypainted statues and armour, 3D-realistic jewellery, or metallic accents on face painting and eye designs.
Global Colours’ face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions.
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)
Directions for use:
Do not add water to the paint directly. Using a damp brush or sponge, activate the face paint to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry to a smudge free finish in under a minute. Colours can be layered on top of each other. To avoid smudging when painting over other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer. No skin preparation is required.
REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Face Paint Supplies Perth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review