Global Colours' Pearl White is a must-have for your face painting kit.
Use it to create soft, shimmery white bases for sugar skulls, skeletons and clowns, as a glistening highlight on your Frozen/Christmas designs, or blend it with your favourite colour in the Global Colours range to make a new pearlescent version of that colour! Try it with our neons or our split cakes - you will be amazed!
Global Colours’ face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions. Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)
Directions for use:
Do not add water to the paint directly. Using a damp brush or sponge, activate the face paint to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry to a smudge free finish in under a minute. Colours can be layered on top of each other. To avoid smudging when painting over other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer. No skin preparation is required.
REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!