Perfect brush for one stroke designs
A curated collection of professional paint brushes, with sculpted acrylic handles and custom angled ‘paint scoop’ ends. Made from specialised white Taklon and designed with that all-important firm ‘spring-back’ functionality and optimum bristle length, giving you maximum control over your brushstrokes.
Vegan and planet friendly.
Designed by award-winning body artist Julie Tattam.
These long-lasting brushes have Teal acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
- Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
- Easy to clean
- Do Not soak in alcohol
Paint brushes should be washed thoroughly in warm water and soap and left to dry. Spray with Global Colours Brush and Kit Sterilizer to ensure brushes are kept hygenic and germ free.
Pro Tip: Try using a stain remover stick for any stubborn markings to keep your brushes looking fresh.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Face Paint Supplies Perth users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review